Josh Piano Studio
• Minimum age is 3 years old.
• Must have a desire to learn piano.
• Must have time to practice at least 15 minutes a day for 5 days.
• Students need a keyboard with full-sized keys or a well-tuned piano.
• Students should have a metronome.
• Older students should own a pocket music dictionary.
Private Lessons are given once a week, and they last either 30, 45, 60 minutes long. Please inquire about tuition rates.
The Future Sounds Good
After less than a year of piano lessons, preschoolers tested in spatial temporal and proportional math tested higher than students who received no musical instruction.” Keeping Mozart in Mind, Academic press by Gordon L.Shaw
Teens who study piano will gain a lot of benefits; some of which include: learning time management and organization skills, improved self esteem, and improved social skills.
Adults who learn piano find it helpful relieve the stress in their lives.
I can teach anyone willing to learn the art of piano playing.
I would love to hear from you!
5164 Virginia Beach Blvd. | Virginia Beach, VA | 23562 | www.joshpiano.com
Tel: 757-541-4826 | Fax: 757-497-4406